Terms & Conditions
A. Terms and Conditions of Use
- This website is operated by DUOMARK PTY LTD (‘Duomark’) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (‘Group Companies’).
- By accessing and using this website it is implied that you agree to all the terms and conditions of use (‘Terms and Conditions’) set out herein.
- If you do not agree with and of the Terms and Conditions, do not use this site.
- At any time Duomark may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add and/or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions.
B. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Copyright in the material contained on, in or available through this website including all other information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video messages or other materials and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (‘Material’) is owned by Duomark or its Group Companies. All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the Material unless otherwise expressly indicated.
- The Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos (‘Trade Marks’) contained on or in this website are registered and owned by Duomark. You do not have any right to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Duomark or the Group Companies.
- You are permitted to print or download extracts of the Material for your personal use only. None of the Material may be used for any commercial or public use.
- Save as expressly stated or as necessary to view, print or download extracts of the Material for personal use, none of the Material may be copied, edited, varied, reproduced, published, displayed, distributed, stored, transmitted, commercially exploited or disseminated in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Duomark or the relevant Group Companies.
- This website including the Material is provided ‘as is’, without any representation made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Duomark and its Group Companies do not warrant that the Material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Materials. In no event will Duomark and its Group Companies be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
D. Virus Protection
Every effort is made to check and test Material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. Duomark and its Group Companies cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities, or in order to better our services and product offerings for our customers and clients. We do not give it to other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorized by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
F. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and Federal Laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.